An internship at BASE will present you with the opportunity to experience hands-on, individualized coaching with as many as 100 athletes per day. Each intern will have the chance to coach high school and collegiate athletes, become more familiar with the intricacies of program design, and observe and assist a variety of professional athletes under the supervision of our qualified staff of strength & conditioning coaches.
As a BASE intern, you would have the opportunity to compliment your hands-on learning experience with participation in our our weekly Staff In-Service, which focuses on continuing education in a classroom-style learning environment. We work closely with our internship participants to develop coaching, assessment and program-design skill sets to compliment career aspirations within the fitness industry.
Additionally, all interns are provided with BASE apparel, and will be granted free participation in any seminars/mentorships hosted here at our facility during their time with us.
- 12-Week Programs (candidate must complete entire duration of program)
- Unpaid (proven investment of time for professional growth + preferred consideration for BASE paid positions)
- Must be enrolled in College or BA/BS Graduate
- Preferred: Athletic/Sports Background – Participated in Team Sports – Competitive, Driven, Hard-Working, Reliable
BASE internships are scheduled according to traditional academic semesters and summer vacation. Interns are asked to work a minimum of 30 hours per week throughout the duration of their program.
- Semester 1: Sept. 1 – Dec. 23 (6 Positions)
- Semester 2: Jan. 3 – May 31 (6 Positions)
- Summer: June 1 – Aug. 30 (6 Positions)
If you are interested in any of these internship positions, please complete the form below.